provideshelter for animals and holds a bunch of devices and items.
It's name comes from the Spanish and Catalan word for turtle. Because of this, it is modeled to look like a turtle.
- Bouyancy in water
- Visual Communication to Creature Pods
- Ice sled feet
OutsideEditAs stated above, the Tortuga is based on a turtle. It is very big and a teal-aqua color,in camoflode mode it can be brown, red, yellow, green, basicly colors and patterns of all turtles. (Also can be invisibe) also can be ice mode (polar bears don't dance)with sled feet. To get inside and outside, it has lowering steps, and its mouth can open to a ramp, also there is a window at the top that opens and closes. Like real turtles it has a very detailed shell. In swim mode its legs turn into flipers and shell becomes a little flater/shorter.
As a major contrast to the outside, inside the Tortuga is majorly colored white and other calming shades like blue and gray. (blue and purple in polar bears dont dance only) A lot of machinery and objects can be found inside. As everyone travels and lives in the Tortuga, is most-likely has normal rooms inside of it. Like bedrooms, kitchen, or restroom, storing room.
- The Tortuga is powered by tellurium, a rare type of crystal, as shown in Rattlesnake Crystal
- Up until "Tortuga Tune-up", the Tortuga can only float or hover on water, it wasn't designed to swim or dive under water
Wild Kratts Passengers and people onboardEdit
- Martin Kratt
- Chris Kratt
- Aviva- inventor and mechanic
- Koki- computer and Tortuga data manager
- Jimmy- Pilot
- Zach (uninvited guest passenger)
- Gavin and Ronan (guest passengers)
- Unnamed lion cub (part of the Orphan Baby Animal Nursery aboard the Tortuga)
- Lion cubs: Lil' Cubby, El Cutisimo, Screen Saver, Martin, Chris, and Cat Burglar (animal passenger aboard for protection against the Lion twins)